Because Purim and Valentine’s Day are both wonderful ways to celebrate and spread joy, our Temple February Member Engagement event is a Secret Esther Purim Gift Exchange! Mishloach manot are gifts of food that friends (and prospective new friends) exchange on Purim. Temple members will all have the opportunity to send a secret, special gift to another Temple member, in the spirit of brightening another person’s day!
How Does It Work?
- The Temple will provide a bag with treats
- Participants add a special $10 gift to the bag
- Temple will provide you a name and address of a member for the gift exchange
- Stealthily deliver it to your Secret Esther and place the gift on their front doorstep
So How Do I Participate?
- From now through February 14: Sign up below to be assigned a match. You will have an option to rank your top choices for a match. Each person who signs up to give a gift will receive a gift from a different Secret Esther.
- Starting February 15: Pick up your Secret Esther Bag and discover your match. Check your email for more information on when and how to pick up at The Temple. While the bag will already include treats, we ask that you add a $10 gift to your Secret Esther bag. Make it something FUN! Feel free to include a note, but keep your identity a secret.
- Starting the week of February 22: Do your best to secretly deliver your Secret Ester Bag and gift to your assigned match.
Lastly, remember to take photos and send them to Benji – we’d love to see how the gift exchange went!
Questions? Email [email protected] or call 502-423-1818.
Reminder – to participate, you must sign up below to give/receive a Secret Esther gift.
Registration is closed