Click an image below to RSVP
Dear Temple Family,
This year for Passover, The Temple is excited to gather in person again! We will host three different Seders to attend AND the option to pick up a Passover meal by Chef Z, with Haggadot featuring artwork from our members.
- Three Seder options:
- Annual Traditional First Night Seder – Wednesday, April 5 at 6:00 pm
Rabbi David and Cantor Lauren
- Creative Musical Second Night Seder led with our Confirmation Class – Thursday, April 6 at 6:00 pm
Rabbi David, Cantor Lauren, Jennifer Diamond, and The Temple Tunes
- Annual Gaylia R. Rooks Women’s Seder sponsored by the WRJ/Sisterhood – Tuesday, April 11 at 6:00 pm
Please sign up for an in-person Seder below:
2. Whether celebrating at home, on Zoom, or at The Temple, you can order a Passover meal made by the amazing Chef Z. This year’s Passover menu offers the following options:
- Tender beef brisket topped with a savory gravy
- Grilled salmon with raspberry onion jam
- Chef Z’s famous vegetable frittata
All meals include vegetarian matzo ball soup, a mixed green salad, rosemary and garlic roasted potatoes, and flourless chocolate cake for dessert. Children’s meals will be available for in-person seder with grilled chicken at no charge.
The pricing is as follows:
- Member in-person Seder: $15 per meal
- Member pickup meals: $25 per meal (first 50 at $15 per meal)
- Non-member meals (pickup and in-person Seder): $30 per meal
- Seder plates with ritual food items: $10 per plate (available for pickup meal orders)
Sign up for a pickup meal below:
3. The Temple Tunes are Back Again!
Do you love to sing? Do you play an instrument? Do you love the friendship, camaraderie, and community that come from getting together to make music? Yes? Please join Cantor Lauren in telling the story of Passover through song at our Creative Musical Second Night Seder, Thursday, April 6. On our journey through the Haggadah (seder story), we will lead everyone’s favorite Pesach tunes in a community sing-a-long style. Rehearsal and music information will follow in the weeks to come. Join us and be a part of the musical fun! Below are tentative rehearsal dates (with pizza, music, and fun):
- Sunday, March 19 from noon to 1:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 22 from 6:00 to 7:30 pm
- Wednesday, March 29 from 6:00 to 7:30 pm
- Thursday, April 6 at 6:00 pm at 6:00 pm – Creative Musical Second Night Seder
Sign up below:
4. The Temple will also using beautiful Haggadot featuring artwork from our members. The Haggadot will be available (1) for all in person attendees, (2) online at thetemplelouky.org/Passover, and (3) by request at the Front Desk for you to pick up.
Download a copy below
We are thrilled to offer so many different Passover options this year. If you have questions, please contact Santa at (502) 212-2028.
Wishing everyone a joyful and meaningful Passover,
Your Temple Team
Andrea, Bailey, Benji, Craig, Dan, Erin, Gene, Jess, Santa, Sarah, Terry, Rabbi David, and Cantor Lauren.
Our First Night Haggadah
Our Creative Musical Second Night Haggadah
To access any of the Zoom Seders, please click this link at the time of the Seder or join with this Meeting ID and Passcode:
- Meeting ID: 830 0662 6946
- Passcode: 4Questions
Questions about Passover?
Contact us here!
All Passover events were made possible thanks to a generous grant from Jewish Heritage Fund.