For Passover this year, we’ll once again celebrate the uniqueness of this holiday virtually.
To make the nights memorable, The Temple will offer:
- Four different virtual Seder options and two services:
- Annual First Night Seder: Saturday, March 27 at 6:00 pm on Zoom.
Led by Rabbi David and Jennifer Diamond.
- Passover Services: Sunday, March 28 at 10:30 am on YouTube.
- Congregational Second Night Seder: Sunday, March 28 at 6:00 pm on Zoom.
Our Confirmation class leads this meaningful seder every year.
- Annual Rabbi Gaylia R. Rooks Women’s Seder: Thursday, April 1 at 6:00 pmon Zoom.
Will be led by Rabbi Rooks, Mikki Adams, and Nancy Gall-Clayton.
- Passover Yizkor Services: Saturday, April 3 at 10:30 am on YouTube.
- Young Adult Seder: Saturday, April 3 at 6:00 pm on Zoom.
Led by our Young Adult leaders.
- Passover member bags with two copies of our First Night and Second Night Haggadah
- Meal pick-ups, catered by Chef Z for your home Passover Seder
If you have any questions, please contact Avery at 502-423-1818 or [email protected].
Wishing everyone a joyous, safe Passover celebration.