Passover 2022 at The Temple
Thank you for being a part of Passover 2022 at The Temple. Please share your feedback to help us improve the experience by completing this short survey. Your responses will be received anonymously unless you request follow-up by providing contact information.
Dear Temple Family,
This year for Passover, The Temple is excited to announce a hybrid celebration! We will host four different Seders to attend either in person or virtually AND the option to pick up a Passover meal by Chef Z, with a new Haggadah featuring artwork from our members.
- Four Seder options:
- Annual First Night Seder – Friday, April 15 at 6:00 pm
- Congregational Passover Seder led by our Confirmation Class – Saturday, April 16 at 6:00 pm
- Young Adult Seder – Monday, April 18 at 6:00 pm
- Annual Gaylia R. Rooks Women’s Seder led by the WRJ/Sisterhood- Thursday, April 21 at 6:00 pm
In-person attendance will require vaccination (unless under 5) and be limited to one family per table (unless two or more households mutually want to sit together).
Please sign up below!
2. Whether celebrating at home or at The Temple, you can order a Passover meal made by the amazing Chef Z. This year’s Passover menu offers the following options:
- Tender beef brisket topped with a savory gravy
- Marinated grilled chicken breast piccata
- Chef Z’s famous vegetable frittata
All meals include matzo ball soup, a mixed green salad, roasted root vegetables, and chocolate mousse for dessert.
The regular price per meal for Temple members is $20 and $25 for non-Temple members. HALF PRICE member meals for $10 will be available for the first 200 meal orders and all members attending an in-person Seder. If you are picking up a meal, you can also order a Seder Plate for $10. Order today and for information and dates about meal pickup.
3. The Temple will also provide a beautiful Haggadah featuring artwork from our members for those attending our First Night Seder. Starting in March, the Haggadah will be available (1) online (put link here) or (2) by request at the Front Desk for you to pick up, and (3) for out-of-town members by mail.
We are thrilled to offer so many different Passover options this year. If you have questions, please contact Santa at (502) 212-2028.
Wishing everyone a joyful and meaningful Passover,
Your Temple Team
Andrea, Benji, Craig, Erin, Gene, Jennifer, Kinnereth, Santa, Sarah, Terry, Rabbi David, and Rabbi Rapport