Thank you everyone for attending Rosh Hashanah services in person or at home. Out of utmost concern for our members’ health and safety, our Reopening Task Force decided to have a similar RSVP sign up for in person Yom Kippur services and classes:
- In order to attend in-person, we will require every member household to RSVP for in-person Yom Kippur services below or call The Temple office at 502-423-1818. Once again, any RSVPs we have received previously have been removed, and we are restarting RSVPs again to accommodate the changes below.
- Only fully vaccinated members can attend in-person, indoor services. Proof of vaccination is required either in-person or by uploading online with RSVP registration. If you attended Rosh Hashanah services in person, you do not need to show proof of vaccination again.
- We will limit the number of people who can attend in person to 125 members to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- Masks and social distancing are required for all in-person services (both indoors and outdoors).
- Seating will be assigned and in alphabetical order according to last name. Please RSVP for everyone you want to sit together (i.e. if grandparents and children from different households want to sit together as a family unit).
- The deadline to RSVP for in-person services is Tuesday, September 14 at noon. No RSVP is necessary for attending virtually.
- For our evening outdoor children’s services in the Klein Center parking lot, children 2+ are requested to wear their masks to the best of their abilities, and vaccination cards are not required.
Once again, all of these changes only affect congregants who wish to attend in person. For any member who wants to celebrate the High Holy Days at home, we have made every effort to celebrate virtually available and meaningful. Every member household should have received or is scheduled to receive a High Holy Day Member Bag with customized prayerbooks and treats to celebrate the holidays at home. Moreover, we have multiple ways to watch services live or at your convenience on YouTube, Facebook, or The Temple’s new Mobile app, Roku Channel, and Apple TV Channel. If you need help accessing our live streaming options, please contact Benji at [email protected] or 502-212-2035.
These are truly unprecedented times. Please know the entire Temple team, including our staff, Rabbis, and Board of Trustees, are doing our best to bring as much comfort, hope, and support as we can to all of our members.